Cartoon: The Worst Telemedicine?
New KDnuggets cartoon examines what may be the worst example of telemedicine …
This cartoon examines what may be a worst application of telemedicine during this coronavirus crisis.
Doctor (via a screen):
Now move the drill a little to the right and drill harder!
and KDnuggets posts tagged
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: AI understanding of Coronavirus
- Cartoon: Teaching Ethics to AI
- KDnuggets Cartoon in an English textbook?
- Cartoon: Unsupervised Machine Learning?
- Cartoon: AI and March Madness
- Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the year 2050
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until …
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas?
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face?
- Cartoon: Future Machine Learning Class
- Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data
- Cartoon: Machine Learning – What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine’s Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far …